The rugged PROTEK II reduces drill-bit breakage and helps prevent damage to grounded metal pipes, conduit, and rebar while drilling during termite control and radon mitigation operations.
- Rugged, cast aluminum housing
- Reliable single-relay design
- Passive safety-shunt system
- 13 amp capacity, 110-120 Volts, AC
- Not recommended for use while on ladders or scaffolding
- For use with 3-wire, grounded drills. See instructions regarding use with two-wire drills
- One full year parts/labor warranty
Heavy-duty, 14 gauge NEMA 5-15P SJOW power cord
Sturdy cast aluminum housing
Built-in Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
Passive safety shunt
Built-in ground indicator lamp
Flexible strain relief
13 amp, 115 Volt, AC
Dimensions: 7.5” x 4.5” x 3.5”
Weight: 5 pounds
*To see the schematic - click on the small thumbnail below the main image.
Instructions : Protek II Instructions PDF (click to download)
How to purchase:
Contact a dealer: see our distributor list for a dealer near you.